Thursday, February 27, 2014

february 27th: apocalypse

It will never fail to astound me, the rapidity with which I can switch from fangirl to disorder.

I am also so, so glad a bar of chocolate can no longer ruin my entire weekend.

February 27th

(warning: pictures - some covered nudity)


2005

05:21 pm - Merry Frelling Christmas


I'm back!!

Skiiiing was so fun. I forgot how much I love it. !!!

Ride actually wasn't too bad. Not with farscape to watch the whole way!! :wee:

So the best parts:

Farscape
Food
Farscape
Flying (ok skiing. But. flying!)
Farscape
Freezing (I'm so going to live in a snowy place when I grow up. If I grow up)
Farscape
Free time
Farscape!!

aaaaaha I love the whole skiing schedule. Get up early, but somehow I'm never that tired. (Maybe that's cause I don't have internet and therefore don't stay up until insane hours of the night/morning...) Then ski all day. Then get home 3:30-4:30 and have NOTHING to do for the rest of the day. Except watch farscapefarscapefarscape omigawd I'm so glad my dvds came. I've already watched um. 18 episodes? Only 4 more :'( WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WHEN IT'S OVER?! And watch stargate on tv! And OMIGAWD I GOT TO WATCH A WHOLE NEW STARGATE EPISODE ON TV FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! How exciting! And the freaky? Last time we went skiing, I got to watch half of a new one, and this time it was on as a rerun o.O weird.

Alias and lost were pretty good. Anna. !!!! And Sark!!! Sark was supercool. And I so guessed it was the kid burning things up. Lil pyro. heh

I love hot chocolate. Dearly

And I've FINALLY skied all the lifts at kirkwood! After *begging* all weeked to ski the wall, which my parents wouldn't because they were "too tired" and they wouldn't let me ski by myself, we finally did! yay! So now I'm very proud of myself. heh

Skiing pet peeve: SLOW PEOPLE AND SNOWBOARDERS WHO SIT ON THEIR ASSES RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SLOPE!! :spazz: I hate people in my way. MY SLOPE. :mellow: haha

The one thing that sucks about watching farscape obsessively and while away is that I don't get to write myself little reviews for all of them -_- But um. General season 4 review?


Sikozu = cool/stuckup/iwanttowalkupwalls!

Sikozu + Scorpy = O.o/strangely attractive

Scorpy + Moya = !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farscape + Real Earth = o.o/strange/sad

John's sister = supertotallyawesome

Aeryn + english = *squee*

No Jool = :(

John + Aeryn = omigawdwtfisgoingon/beginningofseason=:'(((((/2ndhalfofseason=:DDDDDDDDDD

mm yeah anyway. Is it John's baby?! I know it must be, but still. And I think the next eppy is the one that I happened to watch last time I went skiing and had noooooooo idea wtf was going on lol.

mm homework. ha. ha. ha. Don't want to write this history thing...

And OMIGAWD OVERLOAD OF GOOD ICON PICTURES. SPAAAAAAAZZ

09:25 pm - She just doesn't learn


OMIGAWD I CAN'T ONLY HAVE THREE EPISODES LEFT!! SPAAAAAAAAAZZ

Aww the ending of We're so Screwed was so perfect! :wub:

DIE HARVEY :mellow:

Oh and look look I won! Go me... :P



mm kay. really don't want to go back to school.

2008

07:18 pm - (no subject)


My mom sent me chocolate.

I've been sitting here for the past hour and a half staring at it.

09:19 pm - (no subject)


I made it through dinner. Then I went with my suitemates to get food at one of the actual restaurants. Wtf. I never do that. I got pizza (vegan). It comes with fries. I feel so disgusting right now.

Now I'm eating the chocolate.

Fucking hell. I never do this. I should have just thrown the bloody chocolate out.

2009

07:02 pm - (no subject)


I'm worried for this episode. Really, really worried. I don't want them to ruin Kara. Please, don't frak this up writers.

( Someone To Watch Over Me during episode reaction )

OMG kara in shower. HOTNESS.

"last tube of toran toothpaste, gods know most of you need it" LOL

I hope they get around to finally explaining the music importance.

Awwww Kara Helo yay! AWW HERA

OMG HELO I LOVE YOU A LOT RIGHT NOW OMG PPL BEING NICE TO KARA OMG

"You can't force ppl to love you at the point of a gun."

"We're all in hell."

OMG baby Chielf!Boomer

Kara is SMILING. I kind of want to explode with glee right now.

Except I'm also crying.

WTF mate. I still want my Kara/Lee, please

"It may feel like hell but sometimes lost is where you need to be."

WTF BOOMER!!!!!!!!!!

OMG someone is finally being kind to Kara. OMG. I might die. I'm pissed that it isn't anyone who frakking SHOULD be there. But hell, at least she gets SOMEONE.

GODS Katee Sackhoff is FRAKKING AMAZING.

Frak me if this isn't her dad.

IF THEY KILL HELO/ATHENA I SWEAR TO ALL THE GODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. WHY DOES BOOMER WANT HER TO SEE THIS. WHAT THE FRAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

UHHHH WTF STARS NOTES.

Kara is a hybrid and there's some weird connection between hybrids or something WTFRAK IS GOING ON

OMG IS SHE STEALING HERA WTFFF

Okay. So I've officially given up on Kara and Lee ever having any relationship at all every again. We probably won't even get another scene with them together.


UGHHHHHH.

10:34 pm - (no subject)


( Here's to the end of National Eating Disorder Awareness Week )

Out of paranoia I will probably lock this in a day or two to only ED friends. But in the spirit of the week, I thought I'd open the post to all my friends, whether I know you well, or personally, or not.


Be aware. Be there. A single word or touch can mean more than you might guess.

2010

09:09 am - (no subject)


omg new Bear McCreary music. OMG. OMG.

*flailflailflail*

09:42 am - (no subject)


It's raining. Very fitting.

I'm gaining a shitload of weight. And bloated as fuck from constant binging.

( fuck )

Here's to hoping my roommate is gone tonight.

10:21 am - (no subject)


I need to take a shower but I can't stand to look at myself for that prolonged a period.

My heart is beating way too fast.

This really, really needs to end.

11:39 am - (no subject)


um, fuck. This was sent to my sister on FB.

( awkerjkwel;jrkweal;rjwea )

Hi

I'm sorry to write to you as a complete stranger, and I hope I've got the right person to send this message to.
If you don't have a sister called Siri at university of california, LA, who is into Lost and 24 and fandom stuff, then ignore this message!

I am a friend of Siri's on livejournal and am VERY concerned that she might do something to harm herself IN THE NEXT 24HOURS.

Her last few journal entries have indicated that she has bought enough pills to kill herself and has plans to take them either Saturday night or sunday morning, whenever her roommates are not in, leaving her alone.

I am very sorry to have to send you this message, it must be scary for you to receive it, but I'm guessing it's less scary than if I didn't send it, what could potentially happen.

I wanted to let you know in the hope that there is something you can do to reach out to her, perhaps you could call your parents, or a guidance counsellor or contact the university? Or maybe even just BE with her for the next day or so so that she is not alone and has no chance to take them. I think it's pretty important that someone gets to her within the next 24hours...

I'm sorry to frighten you like this, and I hope I'm not out of order in contacting you.

Good luck and all the best,
Imogen Apples Ward-Smith

So funny story. I don't react well to being backed into corners.

My sister came over, my parents called me freaking out. My mom called the crisis hotline.

But remember how I'm REALLY GOOD AT MANIPULATING SITUATIONS. Yeah. I think I talked myself out of it.

ALL THE TIME WHILE MY ROOMMATE WAS HERE. Um, awkward. I'm really sorry you had to hear all that, Julia.

So now I have an therapy appointment. And FUNNY STORY, I DON'T REACT WELL TO BEING BACKED INTO CORNERS. I was really open with my last 2 suicide attempts the first time I went to a therapist here. This time? I'm going to be just bloody fucking fine, thank you very much.

I'm really good at manipulating doctors. Really, really good. I don't want help. I want to die.

Now Julia probably won't leave tonight. Fucking fucking fuck. Hopefully she still goes to church tomorrow.

12:09 pm - (no subject)


So this journal is like, super locked now. Because I don't know who sent that message. Who is Imogen Apples Ward-Smith? She's from australia. And I'm pretty sure she was on my ED filter because I think I only said the bit about Sunday morning in and ED locked post. I mean everything is ED locked now because I got over my mania. But yeah.

Anyway, if you're still reading this it's cause I know you, your name, what you look like, etc. AND I'M PROBABLY ALREADY FRIENDS WITH YOU ON FACEBOOK. Lol.

Yeah, I'm freaking the fuck out. Nearly had a panic attack, yay for beta blockers. Clare I need to talk to you like whoa.

12:12 pm - (no subject)


k, figured it out.

I'm still locking this like whoa from now on, though.

If you don't want to be reading my journal anymore, now's the time to let me know.

12:54 pm - (no subject)


LOL

Tuesday, March 02, 2010, 9:00 AM with WILLIAMS, CHRISTINA L.C.S.W.
for a CAPS THPY EMERGENCY EVALUATION visit at CAPS THERAPY

HAHAHAHHAHA

I don't know why that's so fucking funny, but it is.

02:20 pm - (no subject)


new mood theme *bounce* I like it better than my last.

02:38 pm - (no subject)


also forgot to add that my sister told me that I needed to not post "emo things" online that I didn't really mean because people say them seriously.

well, thanks.

to her i'm still just a dramatic emo kid looking for attention. ugh.

wow, i'm posting too much. sorry...

05:46 pm - (no subject)


christ

this day has been ridiculously trying.

i'm really good at lying about everything, but it's hard with so much not making sense to them.

i on't know what to do. i DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

iknow people mean well, but it doesn't help to worry my family. either i live or i don't, and they don't need to know how unhappy i am. it would destroy them. they don't need that.

05:58 pm - (no subject)


jeezus christ. my sister called my roommate. who's trying to talk so i don't know who she's talking to but JEEZUS CHRIST I'M NOT FUCKING STUPID.

ugh. this is what i get for having a journal where i actually try to be myself with other people who might understand. maybe i should just lock the entire fucking thing.

08:01 pm - (no subject)


i'm fucking being fucking babysat and it's fucking driving me fucking crazy.

this makes me want to just be stubborn and ornary and stay sick for the hell of it, just to PISS EVERYONE THE FUCK OFF.

god.

No comments:

Post a Comment